The best books about pirates (fact and fiction)

The best books about pirates (fact and fiction)
Visit my pirate book page on Shepherd.com

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Another website about Olivier Levasseur

I always enjoy coming across these websites. They often have an interesting mixture of fact, fiction, and speculation.
This one was brought to my attention by Baylus Brooks. Give it a read, it has some good information. Keep in mind, though, that it is machine translated, so some parts of it are going to come out a bit goofy.

Enjoy!

Olivier Levasseur says La Buse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Women in Piracy 2022

Women in Piracy 2022
Listen to my talk on what life was like for women in the early 1700s and what made them decide to sneak on board ships as sailors.

Tune in to my interview with Phil Johnson!

Tune in to my interview with Phil Johnson!
Positive reviews on itunes are appreciated!